Sunday, February 12, 2012

Assignment : attention

            My opinion to focus people's attention to the main object is to make something different. For example, I can make the main object looks bigger, or I can use lighting technics, and make a difference like putting a lot of light on the object. I can say the same thing to the depth. It also has a difference, so making a difference is the way to focus the attention on the main object. Also, movement is one of the ways. For example, I can just take a photo of an apple with a white background, but it is just so boring and there is no attention to the photo, so instead of using a white background, I can make a stream, gap and movement behind the object, and make your eyes move. I think this is also a good way to get attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment