Monday, February 20, 2012

Assignment




1. composition: I could organize three shoes a little bit more.

2. lighting: purposely, I made edges darker, so main area can get attention.

3. clear focal point: focal point is the center of this photo, but I should unfocused the background more.

4. clear purpose: I think people can guess this photo is the moment a girl is choosing shoes for a day.

5. the subject is interesting: subject itself is not that interesting, but angle is interesting.

6. unique perspective: the angle is interesting. the view point is the model's view point.

7. creativity: I think it better than a photo that is just shoes in.

8. depth of the image: I has depth definitely, but unfocused background would give more depth.

9. emotional response: For women, I think it is a little bit emotional because choosing shoes since women like shoes.

10. technical skill: This photo can develop more, so technical skill is not enough.

1 comment:

  1. I generally like the composition of this photograph. I feel that maybe it might be a little more interesting if the foot was slightly off-center. I also enjoy the vignette around the photograph. It gives the photo a classic feel. The background is plain, allowing for the viewer to really see the focal point of the photo: the shoes. The colors are soft, which gives an overall calmness to the photograph. The pink on the right side slightly pops, but it's not overwhelming enough to take away from the foot in the center. It adds just enough break in color from the beiges and blacks. I can tell that the light is coming from above because of the placement of the shadows. Overall, I really enjoy this photo. I liked that you used shoes as your objects.. because who doesn't love shoes? :P

    ReplyDelete